1.17.2009

First Flight, Megan

well....
This was my first experince with flying and I was completely scared out of my mind... Especially after hearing about the plane landing in the water!!!

I could hardly breathe my heart was pounding sooo bad throughout the entire security check and boarding. To top things off the metal detector went off when I walked through it!!

It took an hour for the plane to get to its starting point to take off and I held Anna's and Birthe's hand the entire time...

Everyone told me that the take off was the same as a roller coaster ride....Well I do not ride roller coasters... I'm afraid of them.. so that did not help.
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... I just felt like I had no insides for like 30 seconds....

The landing wasn't that bad, the only thing that freaked me out about it was I was looking out the window and it seemed like we were sooooo high up. The next thing I knew we were on the ground..

Everyone told me that the take off and landing was the worst part, I wasn't too afraid of that it was just the thought of crashing that really scared me..

Sooo...needless to say the flight wasn't that bad, but I do not think I'm about to make a habit out of flying anytime soon...











No comments: